Wine, beverages and spirits software
Agro ERP : cooperative, manufacturer, producer or trader of the Beverages & Spirits industry, COPILOTE takes into account your business features :
• Manage your products submitted to excise, and also the customer excise number
• Manage your products with different units (billing units, volume…)
• Manage your exclusive orders (shifted VAT…)
• Manage the charges and the associated catalogue
• Dispose of specific status as the designation balances, beverage control declaration note…
• Communicate in EDI simply and fast with the GAMMA platform for all your AAD and SAAD because COPILOTE is GAMMA certified
• Manage your accompanying documents using a dedicated interface from which you can launch several actions (cancel an AAD, enter a receipt notice…)
• Manage the vats and the bottling…
« We are very satisfied with the alcohol management in the system as additional unit with calculation of the item in volume, weight and PAL (pure alcohol litre). »
Philippe FROMENT, IT administrator, EYGUEBELLE
The features of COPILOTE wine ERP : wine early order managements module
The wine early order sale spread from April to June can represent up to 50% of the traders and wine producers turnover. The success of each campaign is warranted by speed and flexibility. So turn the COPILOTE ERP into your main asset :
• Delete all the new entries between the sales; accounting and logistics administration. Your supplier orders are directly related to your customer orders with an adapter management of the VAT and rights for this sector.
• Exploit the dashboards to supervise in real time your activity and launch correction operations directly from your statistics.
• Perform sales simulations from your history, your forecasts and firm sales, in real time.
The COPILOTE agro ERP, it’s the insurance of a controlled wine early order.
The features of the COPILOTE wine and alcohol ERP : the management of your accompagnying documents
When the AAD and/or SAAD are automatically managed according to the regulation, you make use of a dashboard for supervising all the documents and document exchanges with the GAMMA platform. From this table, you can perform several actions.
As a sender, the user will be able to :
• change a destination, if he wants, the invoice date and no,
• send an accompanying document with the ARC no obtained with the Gamma Warning Procedure (GPS),
• cancel an AAD…
As receiver, the user will be able to :
• reject an AAD before receipt, enter an acknowledgement,
• create an AAD in case of pick-up to the property by itself,
• audit an AAD in case of pick-up to the property by a third party…
You thus pilot all the management of your accompanying documents in the COPILOTE wine software on a simple dashboard !